I love you, sayang

I love you, sayang
Me and My Darling Wife, Lily

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Duit oh Duit

Hmm baru-baru nie aku terjumpa dengan seorang kawan lama di masjid..well..aku rasa he is so much more successful than me but more down to earth and very low profile. Works in Oil and Gas Company and has been travelling the world..In a way I envy him even though we try to coax ourselves lain orang lain rezeki...You guys know how much these peeps are earning..six figures....it comes with the job I guess....wouldnt it be nice if I can earn as much..? My dreams are not mine but more towards my family...a patch of land, some goats to play around with...vegetations...a welding set for dad...going to Hajj with me family...at least if I can earn as much..these dreams are not mere dreams anymore...but past tense reality...but patience is a virtue..so what do I want for myself?....

A steady sword in hand.., ready for battle...the time is near ...

2 comments:

  1. Yup....setuju..
    dulu kalau xde orang mimpikan utk jadikan lampu, agaknya bergelap la kita setiap mlm..n kalau dulu jgk if nobody think about telephone, agkya xda r hand phone yg kite guna hari...canggih sungguh...
    moral of the story.....mimpila apa yg kita nk....just dream what we want....think about it...ask yourself what we want...and start do something about it....because I believe that something happen today is what we were dreams some day ago....
    so.....Think BIG...n don't afraid to DreamS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks la...ur words give me strength...i need that direly...thanks for also dropping by me blog...spread the word k?

    ReplyDelete