I love you, sayang

I love you, sayang
Me and My Darling Wife, Lily

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Van oh Van


today i went to Rusdin's place...oh ya terlupa beritau saya ada beli van ford econovan...well my wife's RM to be exact...well..actually we had to..sebab susah nak angkat barang kalau takde van..if u browse tru the blog u'll see our first customer kan?..the one in the red dress...kitaorang pergi sana bawak AD RESORT mak saya...aduhaii..penuhh barang,...tu baru set pelamin kecik tu..belom besau lagi..back to Rusdin...what a guy...i thwat he was the one to be high tempered..mak aii are we langit n bumi..it seems that little fatty old me is worse than him...teruk la aku nie..

sabor sabor...Din..a good fried..wired my van for FREE..if i go the the acc. shops..i think it will cost no lesser than RM 60...3 hours work..FREE...my friend Din...what a guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment